Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH & Co. KG is a leading global enabler of telecommunications services. With its focus on innovation and sustainability, the company provides a complete portfolio of mobile, fixed and converged network technology, as well as professional services including consultancy and systems integration, deployment, maintenance and managed services. It is one of the largest telecommunications hardware, software and professional services companies in the world. Operating in 150 countries, its headquarters are in Espoo, Finland.
NOKIA offers you this available position: Student (m/w/d): Digital Automation - Lab Support Engineer
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
We are seeking enthusiastic Lab Support Engineers to join our team and to help us to install, test and operate private wireless Networks globally.
• IT & Lab Infrastructure-support to enable continuous testing & integration work
• Software & Hardware integration for Private LTE & 5G networks and UAV’s
• Outdoor-Testing with the Team, optional participation in customer demonstration events
• Integration of Network elements into existing IT Environments
• Lab Support in the form of ordering materials and managing lab equipment
• Mechanical & Electrical engineering tasks
• Basic Scripting & Software development tasks
Are you that person with this background?
You should have a cooperative mindset along with a getting things done attitude as well as have a good mix of IT, mechanical, electronics and software engineering knowledge.
• Good understanding of IT concepts, IT Networks and TCP/IP
• Good understanding of Wireless Communications (preferably LTE)
• Good understanding of Electrical and Mechanical engineering
• Readiness to support in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Problem-solving mind and passion for product quality
• Experience with UAVs or Robotics is a big plus
• Drivers-License is a big plus
What we offer:
• Participate in a highly innovation driven project in a large international environment
• Coordinate with other functions and a diverse team of people
• Leading edge technology development in a project with successful track-record
• Improve your technology skills in a innovative working environment
• Must have a valid Visa or EU-work permit
• Must be in student status
• Fluent English, preferably also German
• Preferably driver’s license